Friday, October 15, 2010

Our culture ?

Let us be a bit more adventurous and go after something fun :)

Adam Lambert performed yesterday, at Putra Indoor Stadium Bukit Jalil. There was such high amount tension on whether the concert would proceed, or not. See, Mr. Lambert is gay. And for that reason, many believe he shouldn't be allowed to perform in Malaysia. Simply because he got horny one day, and kissed somebody on stage.Hell, there was even a protest, check it out.

Demonstration against Adam Lambert concert

Hell, for the fun of it, today i will put myself in their shoes and see how it feels.

Adam Lambert performing in MALAYsia!?!?!?!?! what the fuck!? How is that allowed!? The guy is GAY! he kissed another gay guy!!!! OH MY GOD, i mean, OH MY *Word removed coz i got too scared* how can they allow it !

Think about such a thing ! This is soooo Not our culture! Gay people are dangerous and harmful to the society! WHY?......................
............................hmmm......

.................................................................

Ok i don't know why. I must be a total moron for hating something that is not harmful to anyone at all! Yeah just because gay people are nice and normal beings like us, doesn't mean I should just accept them! They are different !! My little puny mind cannot simply accept something different than all of us !

I know what I can do! I will march to stadium putra ! Instead of spending my precious time  helping orphan kids or doing something charitable, I will march to stadium putra with printed banners and flyers to protest! (Why would anyone spend time helping others anyway? Attending protest and demonstration is more fun)

I will speak for ALLLLLL the Muslim students in Malaysia! I will carry banners titled "Muslim students calls the people to not attend this haram concert!". Yes, i'm awesome because i can speak for all Muslim students. It is OK! Do not need to thank me! I spoke on your behalf! I perfectly understand how you think? What? You do not agree with me? Well, then its simple! You're not a Muslim! My puny brain told me that much!

Ok oh my god i wanted to be in their shoes the entire post, but i just can't do it anymore. Shit you guys try and be simple minded fools for a 10 minutes, and tell me its easy. I lasted this long, somebody should build me a statue.

Anyway, as I mentioned, so many people fail to accept anything different. Yes, Adam Lambert kissed some other guy on stage. But did he do it here, in Malaysia? Did he go around asking people to be gay?

So what is our culture ?

Fucking on the staircase? Or giving a blow job in some deserted place, on a motorcycle ? (the bike wasn't moving you fools,lol )

Or raping our own grandchildren? Or stealing the company's money? Robbing ? Heck, i know what is our culture. Revving our bikes, lepaking by the roadside, whistling girls with lame lines like "hi, bley knal?" Yes ladies and gentleman, Rempit, is our culture.

No, of course not, i was being sarcastic. ( Never know, too many idiots in this world, you have to start pointing out to people that you're sarcastic nowadays.)  If those aren't our culture, why aren't anyone out there giving out flyers or standing shouting with banners against rapist?

Adam Lambert is gay. Yes. But he will easily be a million times a better person that all of those standing there protesting with their banners. Lambert receives all kinds of gifts and souvenirs during his Glam Nation Tour. This line, was what he posted on his twitter.

"Instead of giving me gifts, why not donate 2 donorschoose.org or other charity in my name? U can print a reciept [sic] 4 me and personalize it:) What are your thoughts?"

The very gay guy that you idiots protested, actually wished to help others. His Glam Nation Tour not only would generate income, provide job opportunity for those in event line, sound and lighting, media, etc, the tour also helps a charitable organization. 

And people protest against that ? Worst, they claim to speak for ALL MUSLIM university students? 

Speak for yourself. Next time, carry a banner saying "Saya, Norabibahu bt habulu kecam tindakan kerajaan luluskan konsert Lambert". So then at least we would know your name, now that we've seen your ugly face =D 

I personally do not like Lambert. But I have a good reason, his songs aren't my cup of tea. Yet, my simple reason is a million times more valid that "He is Gay." 

Note : Did the demonstration really took place? I don't know. I will get a confirmation soon. But either way, it always feels good to write against idiotic simple minded people :P

7 comments:

  1. Yeap. The demonstration REALLY took place. People were tweeting it all over yesterday.

    Thing is, he definitely did not come here to promote gay culture. He came here for music. Why protest to that extent? Maybe the demonstrators were to scared to watch. They might be influenced by this "gay culture" so yeah. Your orientation is up to you.

    We are not one to judge but the almighty. Let's keep that in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. to all the ladies i'm not gay btw. so i'm available yeah? hahahah. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. insightful, as always =)

    and being foolish minded is such an impossible... really =S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those people really have nothing better to do. What does being gay have to do with singing? So what if you think being gay is not our culture? He's coming here to perform, not to spread "his culture" or anything like that. There's nothing wrong in being gay anyway.

    And yes, he is definitely a million times better than those protesting against him. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Norabibahu bt habulu

    I like that. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool....nice thoughts eh =)
    oh...i love adam lambert...his appearance as well as his songs...i don't mind if he's a gay or not actually =)

    ReplyDelete